We want to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies we use, detailing below what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purpose is and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our websites, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, being active helps us identify and resolve errors
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: They are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: They are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web pages, so none are registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used for registrations, forms, user permissions, shopping basket, etc…
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the process of buying an order, use security elements, and store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social media.
- Personalization cookies: These allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a number of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you information related to your browsing profile.
3. Purpose of each of the cookies used
Below, we detail the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof:
|These Google Maps cookies record the user’s origin as well as keywords.|
|These AddThis Smartsave cookies help you connect with social media sites. They may be varied by the source provider without notice.|
|These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the website. It also calculates when a session, user source, and keywords are terminated.|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the included values or services change. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies for purposes identical to those recorded in this list.
4. How can you set or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you must press “Leave Page” and proceed to continue browsing other websites.
You can also delete cookies at any time from your own browser.
In the following links, you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
On our website we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above.
By browsing and continuing on our website you explicitly tell us that you are consenting to the use of the cookies set out above, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
For any clarification or comment you can contact CIDEGEN by email sent to email@example.com